Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Official!

Photobucket

Well, it was already official since we got married in August, but now I have a ring, and just changed my last name to Lindsey. Now to change it at the bank, on my driver's license, and at work..

Houston is finally getting sunshiney and I can stop hibernating. Time to dig through my closet and see what spring/summer clothes still fit. I'm a bit bored of wearing Alan's shirts all the time. I want to wear something pretty! Also, now that my belly is showing, people are starting to stare. They can't figure out if I'm pregnant, so they consult the friends their out with and then all of them turn and look. They could really be a bit more discreet about it. Wearing more belly-flattering tops may do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment