Monday, January 10, 2011

Check-Up

Today we had our 20 week check-up. Her heart sounded good, and I asked the doctor about birthing classes. Afterwards, we went to IHOP and spent the rest of the day sleeping, but got up for dinner and a movie at mom and dads. Also, my belly button is not as much of an innie as usual.

Dear little gal,
Gmom washed all of my baby clothes, so now you have some adorable vintage outfits. I can't believe I used to wear these little clothes! I keep finding myself in the closet, running my fingers over the soft fabrics and trying to imagine putting your chubby little arms through the sleeves.
Your dad wanted to contribute to the blog. He says to watch out for wolves, because they are cunning and sneaky. And feet, because you don't know if they're going to be stinky. And don't drink juice when a boy gives it to you.



Love,
L and A

No comments:

Post a Comment