Monday, January 31, 2011

Nesting Nursery


I love these images from other nurseries. As soon as i told my mom we were expecting, we started designing the baby's room. I love mid-century modern for my living space with quirky personal touches. For the baby room, I want something gender neutral and sweet, without being too 'baby'. Grays and whites with pops of color. Nature-inspired. I want gray or white tree decals along at least the wall where the crib is. I'm in love with pottery barn's glider, but will have to find a less expensive option.
Unfortunately, we will be moving right before the baby, so who knows what the baby's room is going to look like. At least we can start planning out her space, and then just buy things when the time comes. I hope she at least has a good window so there's natural light..

No comments:

Post a Comment