Monday, January 31, 2011

Check Up

We had our 23 week check-up today. You seem to be healthy and growing well, with an attitude to boot! You kicked the entire time the doctor was trying to check you out, and for most of the rest of the day.
Today was also the day we took care of dad's warrants. He had two from when he was a young, rebellious rapscallion and they've been such a burden. We felt that they should be taken care of before you're born, and because I'm sure they would have been an issue at just the wrong time.. like we'll get pulled over driving to the hospital when I'm in labor or something. 

I've gained 3 pounds since our last doctor's appointment, bringing me to 115. When we got home I decided to try on the dress I had in mind for some pregnancy/wedding photos to make sure it still fits. It'd be nice to take some photos with a decent camera, not just photobooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment